Monday, June 3, 2013

Sweet Summertime


Now that it's finally June I think it's safe to say that summer has arrived. Summer is many people's favorite season because they're either off from school, they get to go to the beach or they just like the warmer weather and seasonal foods. Summer is my favorite season for all of the above. And now that it's my favorite season I'll be able to share some of my favorite things with all of you. Starting this month there will be a new "Summer Salad" series because there's nothing better than a fresh salad with summers finest produce, once a week there will be a "Visual Therapy" post (probably on Wednesday to help us get through the week) and I'll be posting a lot more because I have more time!

Also, I created a Summer board on Pinterest so be sure to follow that for all your summer dreams. That's where I found all of these lovely photos...
(pinterest.com/thebluebijou/summer/)

Images Via: (1,2,3,4)

1 comment: