Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Black & Blue



Not only do I want all of these things, but I've now convinced myself that I need some of them too. Which ones? Well, for starters the leather jacket (I've tried it on, the leather is scrumptious), those Loeffler Randall booties (can't decide between these or the Rag&Bone Newbury bootie) and that Loeffler Randall Rider bag. I love the color and texture of it and I know I would wear it all the time. 

Have any favorites? I'd love to know! Oh and tomorrow TBB is having a guest! Look back here tomorrow to see who! 

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the combination of black & blue! Oh, and that Loeffler Randal bag is gorge!

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something so incredibly striking about blue paired with black and all of these picks are stunning! Loving the bag and two tops... need them in my life!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is one of my favorite combinations, I also like grey and blue a lot!
    Simona
    Lake&Moon

    ReplyDelete