Monday, January 27, 2014

Midi Monday


Midi skirts had quite the moment in 2013 and I hope they're here to stay. In my opinion Blair Eadie was a true trailblazer, for she wore them several times on Atlantic-Pacific in 2013. Tibi's were the most popular in 2013, especially the splatter print skirt. While I love prints, I would opt for the navy or black so I could wear my patterned tops with them. So, are you a fan of the midi skirt? If so what kind would you purchase? 

For more ways to style them visit With Love From Kat, as she wore her black Tibi one last week!

5 comments:

  1. Tibi does have some amazing midi skirts - I just got one from Lela Rose that I love. Can't wait to style it!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle midi is to die for!!
    ~Ashleigh {Dazzle by Day}
    www.dazzlebyday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tibi midi skirts. They are the best

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab! Tibi does it best!

    ReplyDelete