Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Shopbop's Big Event


Shopbop Sale Alert!! It's a spend more, save more event, so happy spending! You can get up to 30% off your order so go now before it's over. Below are some of my favorite items that shopbop has right now. Oh and Happy Wednesday everyone! 

  • Mara Hoffman Naga Bikini: I just ordered this and can't wait for it to come in!! The top and bottom combined comes to a little over $250 so you can get it 20% off!
  • Torn by Ronny Kobo Dress: Pretty sure I need this for football season next year! My mom has a long sleeve Ronny Kobo dress and she loves it! 
  • Joie So Real Skinny Jean: I think the front pockets on these are a cool touch! Great color too!
  • Vince Marl Colorblock Sweater: I could use another sweater since there's a cold front on it's way. 
  • Milly Mini Dress: There's a cocktail party in April that I'll be going to and I would love to wear this dress! So bright and colorful! 
  • Rory Beca Dixon Dress: This dress is so great so hurry before it's gone! It's already marked down so you can get it for a great price! 
  • Loeffler Randall Jr. Work Tote: oh my goodness. This new bag is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment