Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Bright Stripes


If there's one thing I hope all of you know about me, it's that I'm a stripe addict. Yes, it's true... there aren't any help groups for it, but it's a true problem. I also have a short addiction as well (more on that later). Since there aren't any help groups I'm left admiring stripes, owning way too many striped tees, a striped Tibi dress that I'll never part with and lusting over LemLem's Spring/Summer collection. I mean how amazing are all of those pieces? While it's so hard to chose a favorite/I hate to do so... I think the Samara shirt is mine! 

Not to mention any piece of LemLem would be perfect to bring on a spring or summer vacation. In my case spring break which starts Friday. After a terrible test test yesterday (that's why there wasn't a post) there's nothing I need more than a week spent at my family's beach home. Cheers to a wonderful Wednesday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Loveee LemLem! Their pieces have me ready for sunshine and the beach!

    ReplyDelete