Friday, April 11, 2014

In












































Whew, this week has been such a drag! But hey it's Friday so lets celebrate with some of my favorites on the web! Oh and in case you didn't know tie dye is back and it's in! Also, how great is that photo? I saw it on Pinterest and it caused me to create a new board, be sure to follow it, here!

Friday Favorites:

  • Tie Dye is back and it's in. I'd personally opt for a Raquel Allegra piece. via Shopbop
  • 10 Foods You Should Never Eat (whoops, I love a good bagel...) via Fitness 
  • Embroidery done right. via Madewell 
  • Life Lessons From Iris Apfel. via The Coveteur 
  • Wow, punk perfection. (note: perfect blue PS11) via Creators of Desire
  • Ultimate Coachella Shopping Guide via Harpers Bazaar 

image via Madewell Catalog



2 comments:

  1. Great photo! Following you on Pinterest! Have a great weekend :)

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be attending Coachella, then I would buy everything from that list! Also, I love a good bagel. Happy weekend.

    www.vogueandheels.com
    IG: @Anngelik15

    ReplyDelete