Friday, May 30, 2014

Blue Bike


















































This weeks FF photo immediately caught my eye because my mom and I have recently picked up biking. She got a fabulous bike for mothers day and the whole fam is obsessed with it - it's a precious blue beach cruiser, it even has a cute little basket. I'll try to snap a pic of it and put it on Instagram.

Also, a little news about the new TBB. I don't have a confirmed debut date, but it's in the coding process and it should be next week. Fingers crossed because I absolutely love it and cannot wait to share it with all of you!

Here's this week's round of Friday Favorites! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That artichoke and leek lasagna looks incredible! I'm re-launching my blog design next week too! Can't wait to see yours :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete