Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Memorial Day



























































Memorial day is this coming Monday so I thought I'd round up some of the things I'll be wearing this weekend and some things that I want to be wearing! 

I will hopefully be wearing that embroidered and smocked Topshop dress, I ordered it last night so fingers crossed it comes in! Isn't it adorable? Very affordable too, ringing in at $72! I wish I was wearing that J.Crew bikini, but luckily I just purchased an equally (if not cuter) suit. And I also wish I was wearing blister free shoes. My feet are covered in blisters and all I want is a pair of sandals that don't blister my feet! One thing I will have this weekend though is a beach tote! When you live a block from the beach, a big and sturdy bag is a must have! 

S H O P 

3 comments:

  1. I love that Ibiza tote!!!

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these picks! That dress is perfect for the summer! And I love that j.crew bikini, all of their floral prints for swimwear are great this year!
    Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete