Tuesday, May 6, 2014

New Series!





















































A lot of my friends, if not all of them, often text or call me with the question, "What should I wear for...?" Whether it be a horse race, debutante brunch, or dinner in the city with parents, I'll always help them to the best of my ability. So, having said that, here is a brand new series on TBB! 

Lookbook! It's going to be collages of actual outfits for real events. To start the series off I have a "casual birthday dinner" outfit assembled because this Saturday is my birthday! If you ever have a "what should I wear for..." moment feel free to email me or comment on this post and I'll see what I can come up with! I thought this would be a good way for me to interact with my readers and for all of you to see some real outfits, not just a pair of sandals that have recently caught my eye. Hope you enjoy! 

Happiest of Tuesday's to all of you! 

Casual Birthday Dinner: Sunnies, Tank, Jeans, Blush, Nail Polish, Earrings, Bracelet, Handbag, Shoes 

2 comments:

  1. I love this series! Swooning over that DVF cork and leather bag!

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete