Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wishin'




























































































This week's CC is a little different... it includes some of the items I asked for my birthday and some of the items I might treat myself with. It also includes a lot of neutrals instead of crazy prints and bright colors, but I love summertime neutrals. Hope you enjoy the picks as much as I do...

I might take tomorrow off, but it's still up in the air. It's almost the weekend! Also, so sorry about the background color on the recent posts... blogger just refuses to keep them white, but it will soon be different!

Shop: Earrings, Handbag, Sunglasses, Romper, Sweater, Bracelet, Tote, Sandals, Shorts, Lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Love that scalloped sweater and the Cuyana tote (also loving it in Stone)!

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete