Monday, January 28, 2013

The Carrie Diaries

While I'm still mourning the loss of Gossip Girl, CW knew they needed to create a show to fill the empty space in GG fans hearts so they brought us The Carrie Diaries. Sure, it wasn't that dramatic but The Carrie Diaries did replace Gossip Girl's spot on Monday nights. While there have only been two episodes, each one has been great. Anna Sophia Robb is the perfect little Carrie Bradshaw and I love all the 80's throwback scenes of NYC and the crazy 80's clothes. Not to mention Sebastian, played by Austin Butler, is pretty attractive. So what do all of you think of The Carrie Diaries, will you be watching tonight?


XO!

2 comments:

  1. Two episodes in and I'm not convinced, but it is enjoyable and I'm loving the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to watch this soon! My best friend said she really liked it, and I trust her opinion when it comes to television. Need to find me new GG fix too! Mondays aren't the same!

    ReplyDelete