Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Friday



















In honor of the Super Bowl I chose this fab picture of San Francisco, which is my favorite city and the team I will be pulling for this weekend! But regardless of who wins it is going to be a great game!

I'm so excited to announce that some fabulous bloggers have signed on to collaborate with me for a College Post Series! Bloggers include Krystal Schlegel, The Miller Sisters from A Piece of Toast, and Molly McConn! And I still have to hear back from some other bloggers. I can't wait to get all of their questionnaires back and be able to share them with all of you! If you have any questions that you would want any of them to answer please post your question in the comment section! The questionnaire is already pretty great but please post any questions you have!

XO

Side Note: It's one of my best friends 18th birthday so Happy Birthday Hailey (Miss Priss) Wish I was there to celebrate with you! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. DYING to go to San Fran! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete