Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Friday {Friday Favs}

Photo Via: (1)

So happy it's finally the weekend. With Spring comes blooms and pollen, so I've been hit with some allergies. Hopefully this weekend I'll get over them and perhaps stay inside and relax. Oh, and from now on Friday will be titled "Friday Favs" so listed below are some of my current favorites. Monday is the big day... Molly Miller, from A Piece of Toast will be on here answering some pre-college questions! Though I've never met her she is beyond nice and I'm so excited that she agreed to do this -- so be sure to check here Monday! 

+ Scandal, if you haven't seen this Abc show, I suggest you do, it's amazing/addictive 
+ Mr. Little Jeans - The Suburbs (Arcade Fire Cover)
+ Lulu Frost x Glamour Necklace available at Lulu Frost
+ Loeffler Randall Rider Mint Bag available at Loeffler Randall 


No comments:

Post a Comment