- Dice the above ingredients into medium sized cubes
- Take all ingredients and saute in a non-stick pan until tender
- Boil Orzo for 8-10 minutes (or until done)
- Let Orzo cool and then add to the vegetable mixture
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and sprinkle salt and pepper too
- For a little something extra add some fresh corn off the cob
- And some fresh diced tomatoes too
Volia! That's the final product which is great when served with grilled shrimp!
Hope y'all enjoy this quick and easy recipe!
Be sure to follow @thebluebijou on Instagram for sneak peaks of posts!