Thursday, April 11, 2013

Current Dream Home




Isn't this Austin home beautiful? Continued after the Jump! 








































































































Lake | Flato Architects and designer Terry Hunziker teamed up to build this beauty outside of Austin, Texas. I love the minimalistic and modern design. It's so light and airy and there are scenic views in every room. My favorite is the hard edges on the exterior of the house as well as the pool. My style of home changes daily thus making this home my current dream home. I'll be sure to document my dream homes on here from now on! Sorry for not having a post yesterday! Hope these pretty photos make up for it!
Photos Via: (1-8)

1 comment:

  1. This looks like Heidi and Spencer's house! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete