Thursday, April 4, 2013

Go: Dannijo Pre-Sale



































Dannijo is having a FW '13 Pre Sale on their website right now, so if any of these AMAZING pieces interest you - head over to dannijo.com right this second. {it's today only} I've been seeing these daisies all over their Instagram and I'm sure to have a daisy in my possession by summers end. Well, let's hope. And if you can't pull the trigger today be on the look out for these pieces in the next coming months!

Also, I literally just asked them via comment on Instagram when they would arrive and @Dannijo  responded and said they would deliver in May.

Images Via: (1)

5 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous jewelry! I really wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, you're giving me ideas for your birthday and graduation!
    Love, Dad

    ReplyDelete