Monday, July 8, 2013

Style Icon: Olivia Palermo


Olivia Palermo is my style icon for so, so many reasons. She is known for her ability to mix classic with contemporary, affordable with Barney's, and vintage skirts with tailored blazers. Not to mention her knack for mixing patterns and textures flawlessly. Oh and you can't forget her incredible eye for detail when it comes to shoes and accessories.

She creates unforgettable looks every time she steps out, whether it be to walk her dog or attend a fashion show. Some brands that she is seen in include Tibi, Zara, Diane von Furstenberg - and she's named Charlotte Olympia as one of her favorite designers. In the May 2011 issue of Marie Claire UK she said, "I'm like a computer. I look at blogs and how people on the street put things together for ideas. When it comes to clothes, I remember every collection I've ever seen over the past ten years. When I'm packing for a trip, I go through my whole wardrobe in my head putting outfits together."



Photos Via: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5-6
Quote Via: 1

2 comments:

  1. Olivia Palermo is one of my favorite style stars to watch! Her taste is impeccable!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has absolutely amazing style!! Fun fact, I did a pretty similar post about her today! ;) Such a coincidence!
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete