Monday, November 4, 2013

What To Look Forward To


Well, I can't believe it, but it's November! Leaves are turning and temperatures are rapidly dropping. I'm so happy that it's finally getting cold because that means I can start wearing all my favorites - leather, sweaters, boots and lots of layers. Speaking of which, I got a leather jacket this weekend that I cannot stop looking at. It's so perfect. But, November is the month before Christmas, so I thought I would do a Gift Guide! I'm either going to feature one or two guides a week or a straight week of guides. Want a particular price range or specific guide? Just drop a comment! 

Happy November Everyone!
Don't forget to follow TBB on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Bloglovin'. 

Image Via: Luella & June

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya, so excited to be layering... and the outfit you featured above is so, so good!!! What a fabulous mix of pieces!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing coat!! I'm so excited for boots, sweaters and scarves.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete