Friday, January 10, 2014

Sunlight



While all of yesterday's picks for "CC" could easily be my Friday Favorites, I have a complete new list for y'all!
+ This look -- for more on crop tops head over to The Style Scribe where Merritt shows us the cream of the crop (punny, I know)
+ Monochrome perfected by Miranda Kerr 
+ These Four Agreements 
+ This room is perfect. (butterfly rug!)
+ Intrigued by this brussel sprout recipe 
+ Can't stop listening to Thunder Clatter by Wild Cub 
+ Tibi's Early Spring collection -- particularly this dress and top. Oh and a leather dress too. 
+ Blair Eadie was on The Coveteur 
+ Cheetah Is The New Black got a makeover and I love it! Congrats Alicia! 
+ Decided that Proenza Schouler's PS1 bag is basically a briefcase and when I graduate and get a job I definitely need one. Right? I had this epiphany when I saw this photo. 
+ Lastly, the sun coming out and this cold weather leaving!

Image Via: The Blonde Salad 

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the feature!! I love Alicia's new site too. It seems like everyone is getting a blog facelift for 2014. Have a great weekend :)

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Blair's feature on The Coveteur! Happy Weekend!
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete