Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cookies Galore

Last week I made probably the best cookies I've ever made in my life. And yes, I'm being completely serious. These cookies were actually perfect. They were thick, chewy, but not too chewy and had the perfect amount of m&m's and chocolate chips. They were pretty easy to make, not to mention fun and it's a recipe I'll probably be using from now on. So cheers to two dozen cookies being eaten in one weekend! Not all by me, I swear

Recipe via Averie Cooks 

3 comments:

  1. I am a cookie-a-holic! I've seen this recipe a few times over the Valentines holiday and I definitely need to give it a try!
    www.theperennialstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Averie Cooks is the BEST!! I stalk and pin all of her recipes. Definitely going to try these!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for trying my cookies & for just linking back - I appreciate it! And the tweet :) Glad you love the cookies!

    ReplyDelete