Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Facial Sunscreen





















































Last week I was at the beach (as many of you know) and while the temperatures were in the high sixties with strong wind, I was able to spend a few days laying out. I've always been taught to lather on sunscreen with a high SPF (thanks mom!). Each time I went to the beach I put on "dermatologist recommended/approved" facial sunscreen and after each application my face broke out! (major bummer) The sunscreen I put on was oil-free so I guess it was better than normal sunscreen, but I'm still on the hunt for a good facial sunscreen. So, I'm curious do any of you have a favorite sunscreen? I'd love to hear! I recently purchased Elta MD, but I've yet to use it. Do any of you use it? Help a sista out. 

Happiest of Wednesday's to all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I lather on tons of sunscreen when I'm in the sun too - I like neutrogena and aveeno sunscreen for faces! Supergoop and coola also make good ones!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used Aveeno most of the time - they're great for people with sensitive skin and I find it less oily then neutrogena!

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete