Tuesday, April 1, 2014

In Store


















































If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I went to J.Crew last week and might have done some damage. There isn't a J.Crew in Tuscaloosa (terrible, I know) so it had been awhile since I had been in one and I fell in love all over again. Online shopping is just not the same as going into the store and seeing and more importantly feeling the clothes. I walked away with a few sweaters, tops and a coverup and was left admiring their sandals. 

Their sandals are simple and easy... just the way I like my shoes! I personally love the Callie Sandal and hinted to my mom that I would like them for my birthday! Do you have a favorite? I'd love to hear! Happy April everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. I love jcrew shoes - especially these sandals!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Callie sandals!! Perfect with shorts or breezy sundresses.

    www.taffetaandtulips.com

    ReplyDelete