Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Florals All Year?




























































































Wear Now, Wear Later. An easy way to look at trendy pieces and decide whether or not they will be "wear once" pieces.

First up, this incredible Lover lace skirt. Wear now with a pastel silk blouse or a classic white and wear later (fall and winter) with a leather jacket, tights, and booties. I know I would be able to wear this skirt all year long.

Next is this adorable Tory Burch dress and it's a wear now only dress. Sorry, but it was just too precious to pass up!

Metallic sunflowers, yes please! This Topshop skort immediately caught my eye. I would wear this now with strappy sandals and a breezy tank and later (fall) with a chunky knit and booties.

Lastly and maybe my favorite floral piece is this dreamy Topshop tea dress. I love that the print is a little blurry and muted! Wear now with a thick sandal (maybe a Birkenstock if you're into the #normcore trend) and wear later with a leather jacket and booties, preferably Rag & Bone booties. Yep, this dress is definitely my favorite, oh and it rings in at $100!

1 comment:

  1. Knowing how to mix and match stretches my wardrobe. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete