Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tibi Sale






































































If I could only have one label in my closet I would without a doubt choose Tibi. I am always putting a piece of it in my shopbop cart or perusing their new arrivals. I can't afford to buy as much Tibi as I want, but I can try with their Friends & Family sale which allows you to take 25% off your order! Yes please!

The sale ends today, so that's why I changed up the usual Currently Craving post! -- If you could only wear/have one label in your closet, what would it be?

Head over to Tibi to see more!

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh fun question. If I could only pick one, it would probably be Joie - they have the best silk tops and have started their new Soft Joie line that has more casual pieces. Of course, I would have to add Citizens of Humanity so that I would have some bottoms to wear, too! xox

    ReplyDelete