Monday, June 16, 2014

Canadian Tuxedo





















































Hey everyone, hope this Monday is treating you well! To start off the week I thought I'd confess something. I am a fan of the denim on denim look - the "Canadian Tuxedo" if you must. I know it's a lot of denim, but I've always been a fan of jeans, from shorts to jackets, so why not wear it all? I am not suggesting that everyone starts dressing like Britney and Justin circa 2001, but I think a little denim on denim can be a great look! What do you think, would you ever try it? Personally, I think I'd do a light chambray and ripped denim like the always fabulous Olivia Palermo did. 

To see more denim looks visit my Denim pinterest page! 

2 comments:

  1. denim and chambray...a timeless classic! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happily Grey kills it with this look! Love it.

    The Style Scribe

    ReplyDelete